ABR, GRI, SFR, CDPE, BPOR, SRES, CRS, & MilRES
Office: (703) 986-5803
Cell: (703) 338-6223
Fax: (703) 583-7655
“La Familia” is Español for “The Family” and Northern Virginia real estate expert Claudia Sarmiento believes nothing is more important than helping families like hers realize their dream of home ownership.
Claudia knows the importance of taking care of her clients, having spent many years in the travel industry before transitioning into real estate more than 10 years ago. It was a natural progression for someone blessed with people skills and a drive to serve. She believes that service is a fundamental element of success in her business. Providing and maintaining the highest level of service to her clients is a commitment she takes great pride in offering. Claudia recognizes that buying or selling a home today is a very important, possibly critical, financial decision, and she strives to handle every transaction with complete honesty and integrity. After all, you will practically be neighbors!
Having graduated from Wakefield High School in Arlington and then worked in Woodbridge all her adult life, Claudia isn’t a newcomer to the NoVa lifestyle. It’s something she understands through and through, and not just for her clients. It is something she understands though her own life raising a family here in Northern Virginia. Claudia knows every city and every neighborhood throughout the entire DC Beltway and she has a vested interest in her community being a great place to live. She is also very involved with her local church with whom she travels every year to do fulfilling Missionary work in Latin America where she helps build community churches and set up youth programs.
Choosing the right Realtor® for you is an important decision. Your Realtor needs to be an educator, advisor, problem solver and negotiator who is solely looking out for your best interests at all times. With each home buyer or home seller Claudia represents, a Relationship of Trust is formed, one which she cultivates and treats as a long-term partnership, and not just a one time transaction.
If you are looking for a Realtor that can help you realize your dreams of owning a home and raising a family in the beautiful suburbs of Northern Virginia – where your home is your castle – give Claudia Sarmiento a call today at (703) 338-6223. She will treat you like family.
Service is a fundamental element of success in my business. Providing and maintaining the highest level of service to my Clients is a commitment I take great pride in offering. I recognize that buying or selling a home today is a very important, possibly critical, financial decision, and I strive to handle every transaction with complete Honesty and Integrity.I am a Realtor®, an educator, advisor, problem solver and negotiator. I believe that with each Client that I represent, a Relationship of Trust is formed, one which should be cultivated and treated as a long-term partnership, not just a one time transaction. Understanding and implementing the kind of service that lasts a lifetime is my goal with every Client.A motivated, results-focused Realtor/Admin Ass/Accounting professional, seeking an opportunity to utilize career experience, skills, and education to contribute to employer objectives, profitability, and success with a company offering potential for challenge and growth.Experience:11/2004-PRESENT LONG & FOSTER Real Estate Woodbridge, VA 22193
- Market homes in the local community by utilizing a proven successful marketing plan.
- Provide virtual tours on web site of homes listed providing them with additional exposure.
- Create sales brochures for each listing to profitably market the home.
- Promote sales of properties through advertisements, open houses, and participation in multiple listing services.
- Negotiate the best possible contract for clients. Work with home inspectors and appraisers to determine any and all actions that need to be taken prior to closing.
- Ensure that all terms of the contract are met prior to closing.
- Successfully closed over 200 transactions
- Successfully guided homebuyers and sellers through the sale and purchase of properties.
- Generated lists of properties that were compatible with buyers’ needs and financial resources.
- Coordinated appointments to show homes to prospective buyers.
- Established positive flow of communication with other agents, buyers and sellers, mortgage officers, title personnel and attorneys involved in the home buying and selling process.
- Presented purchase offers to sellers for consideration. Negotiated contracts on behalf of clients. coordinated property closings, overseeing signing of documents and disbursement of funds
- Formed relationships with other agents to assist in the purchase and sale of homes.
- Experienced Professional with over 9 years of experience in sales and sales management.
- Won numerous awards as top performer and closer at all levels, including President’s Club Award for sales in top 10% of the company nationwide
Vernon Travel Inc:
3/2000-11-2005 14515 Jefferson Davis Hwy Woodbridge, VA 22191
- Responsible for interpreting information related to the organization’s operations from internal/external sources, including financial/accounting, marketing, operations, information technology and individual employees, in order to participate in strategic planning and policy-making.
- Established relationships/alliances with key individuals in the community and in professional capacities to assist in meeting the organization’s strategic needs
- Provide ticket transactions processing.
- Offer sales and services along sales policy development.
- Provide replies to consumer inquires for general information as well as package travel information.
- Provide hotel reservation bookings along with specifications for direct consumer packages.
- Provided necessary monitoring for the corporate accounts selling as well as leisure accounts selling.
- Examined and worked out processing of credit checks and daily deposits.
- Worked out the verification of international fares and domestic fares.
Graduated Wakefield High School 1989 Arlington VA
- Fully Bilingual- Read, Write , and Speak Spanish
- Computer proficiency in MS Office, Word, Excel, Access , PowerPoint, Outlook Express, Windows 7 , and Calculator
Designations & Certification:
Accredited Buyer’s Representative (ABR), Graduated Real Estate Institute(GRI), Short Sale & Foreclosure(SFR),Certified Distressed Property Expert(CDPE),Real Estate Master’s Program(SSC), Brokers Price Opinion(BPOR);Council of Residential Specialists(CRS),Real Estate Master’s Program(ASSC &SSC),Seniors Real Estate Specialists(SRES);Military Residential Specialist(MiLRES)
National Virginia Association of Realtors (NVAR), Commonwealth of Virginia Notary Public, National Association of Hispanic Real Estate Professionals(NAHREP), Prince William Chamber of Commerce; Prince William Association of Realtors(PWAR), Short Sale Referral Network, Virginia Housing Development Authority(VHDA), National Ass. Of Professional Women, The Five Star Institute REO and Short Sales, National Association of Real Estate Brokers, and REO Network
Partnership Short Sales:
Preferred Realtor for Bank Of America and Preferred Realtor for Chase Bank. Equator Short Sale & REO Certified, and Rest.Net
References Available upon Request